iCert Global Conducting 4-Days Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course in Albuquerque, MN- USA on Sep26 through 29 ,2017.
Register for this 4-days LSSBB® classroom training course, spread over weekdays and prepare for the LSSBB® Exam from an expert trainer.
Our LSSBB®program includes
4 days of Instructor led training
Learn from Industry best Master Black Belt Instructor
High Quality e-Learning Content with 180 days free access
Get 32 PDU certificate
Approved courseware from TUV
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt simulation tests
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Fee Included
Course Completion Certificate
About the Course
iCert Global is conducting Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training course. Our training methodology focuses on enabling participants to gain knowledge of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) model according to the Six Sigma principles. Our lean six sigma black belt certification training course includes three full-length simulation tests with answers and explanation provided by our trainer to ensure your success in the six sigma black belt examination. We will also provide 30 contact hours certificate on completion of the course.
Move up the corporate ladder with a six sigma black belt certification and propel your career to greater heights. Please fill-in the enquiry form or call now on +1 (713)-287-1252, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training course.
Why Choose iCert Global?
• Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of LSS experience.
• 100% value for your money. We assure your success in LSSBB examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money*(visit www.icertglobal.com for more details)
• 6 months of Q&A support
• 100% pass rate in all LSS exams
• Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
• Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
• Analyse: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
• Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
• Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact e-mail email@example.com or call us at +1 (713)-287-1252.