Welcome to iCertGlobal – the trusted training partner in your professional certification.
We are glad to invite you and your colleagues to attend our LSSGB Certification Training Course scheduled in Albuquerque, MN
LSSGB® program includes:-
• 3 Days of intense classroom training
• 100% Money Back Guarantee
• 24 PDUs Offered
• Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Fee Included
• 2 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt simulation exams
• 3 months Online Exam Simulator for exam preparation
• End of Chapter Quizzes
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam papers
• Real World Examples
• Industry based Case Studies
iCert Global Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training program is designed and developed by Lean Six Sigma Experts to ensure that our participants pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam in the first attempt. Our Lead Instructors will give you an introduction to the tools, techniques and methodologies that will empower you to lead Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
We assist individuals in developing the critical skills required to manage projects with high success rate and begin Lean and Six Sigma journey to stand out from the crowd. Our program provides an in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of six sigma tools, D-M-A-I-C and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
Why Choose iCert Global ?
• Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with A good experience of LSSGB.
• 100% value for your money. We assure your success in LSSGB examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money* (visit https://www.icertglobal.com/ for more details)
• 6 months of Q&A support
• 100% pass rate in all LSSGB exams.
• Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
• Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
• Analyse: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
• Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
• Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (713)-287-1252.