In this problem solving seminar you will learn how to:
* Overcome the barriers to critical & creative thinking
* Identify & solve problems through common critical reasoning
* Develop practical solutions to complex problems
* Stimulate critical thinking in others
* Determine key information during listening events
* Collect & analyze new information using multiple perspectives
* Communicate your ideas properly to ensure complete "buy-in"
Overall, you will finish this seminar with the mental tools to see beyond the obvious, and the confidence to immediately confront difficult issues - even when under pressure.
Per Person Cost: $195
- A 1-day interactive training class
- A workbook containing all the problem solving strategies
- Six months of access to your instructor after the class
$195 per person