I’m Walking - Follow Me!!
Let’s set the pace for the 37th Annual Cancer Walkathon!
Together we can raise the ﬁrst $10,000+ for the San Juan Medical Foundation and the Connelly Hospitality House.
• Registration is $10 per person, and includes a 100 T-shirt (while supplies last)
and a mile tracker.
• San Juan Regional Medical Center has generously donated 100 pedometers to the ﬁrst registrants, from their FET program, as an incentive to get out there and walk!
• Track your miles – walk/run/hike
• Post photos on social media of yourself racking up miles, tag SJMF and use hashtags: #SJMF #team100 #daysmilesdollars #imwalking #followme
• Invite friends to follow you on your social media proﬁles
Keep track of your progress using a pedometer, Fitbit, or smartphone app and log your miles in your tracking log. Wear your shirt when you walk to show your support!
Submit your completed mile tracking log and money raised to San Juan Medical Foundation. Stop by 730 S. Lake St. in Farmington, NM—or mail to PO Box 110, Farmington, NM 87499.
Walk 100 miles and raise over $100 to receive a commemorative hooded sweatshirt and special recognition at the 37th Annual Cancer Walkathon on September 23, 2017.
$10 Registration—includes a 100 T-shirt (while supplies last) and a mile tracker. San Juan Regional Medical Center has generously donated 100 pedometers to the first registrants, from their FET program, as an incentive to get out there and walk!